Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hello again

Well, I basically haven't written an inch since my daughter was born. I don't feel guilty, because I also haven't spent much time, say, eating sitting down. Things are, probably temporarily, getting better on that front though, and I have a strong desire to get back to writing. I think if I'm organized about it and really focus in on what I want to write, I can do it. Worst thing that happens, I don't write. I have more important things to do with my time than guilt over not writing.

Meanwhile, this little family has learned a lot and done a lot (and read a lot--that's the one thing I DO get to do, thanks to my daughter's refusal to nap without the immediate presence of boob) in the time since I last wrote. Also, the news has gotten so bad that I can't help but feel a sense of real urgency in our efforts to create an ethical, sustainable lifestyle.

So, yeah...hello again!

No comments: